Collector's Edition Exclusives
All Editions Include
I love everything about this. The game is great and the CE items are beautiful and of great quality.
In a world, filled by overpriced and cheap Collector's Editions, this one stands out, as it doesn't only look gorgeous on a shelf, it also includes a lot of nice goodies that aren't throw-away garbage you would expect form other Collector's Editions. I especially love the Brooch and the map, bit everything about this package is great, to be honest.
i purchased this on a whim, having never played the game before but the box set was hardly more expensive than most new games, came with neat stuff, the art book facinated me. I have the little knight brooch sitting on my desk now to keep me company when I work and he's honestly adorable. Everything in there is quality. The book is absolutely adorable and the fact that I finished the base game and still havent seen pages of these enemies tells me theres a lot more to it and Im excited to explore it. On top of that, customer service is top notch - firstly my case was cracked and they sent me a brand new case and it had an extra game cart in it even though I said the game was working fine and it was just the case itself that had broke. Overall the game is excellent, the collectors items did not disappoint, and fangamer has definitely earned more than enough respect from me for me to stay a loyal customer.
Soy de Costa Rica, hoy recibí esta edición coleccionista, venía perfectamente empacado, con mucho cariño y cuidado, el envío y entrega fueron súper rápidos.
Hablando de la edición, el broche de Hollow Knight es perfecto y súper bien detallado, los prints y el comic de alta calidad, y la caja con un diseño muy agradable y elegante, un must have en la biblioteca de cualquier coleccionista y amante de joyas como lo es Hollow Knight.
Hollow Knight is now available in a physical edition for Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation® 4, and PC (DRM-free disc with Steam key), including a special collector’s edition available exclusively on Fangamer.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- Metal brooch with display stand, wall hook, and dual-pronged fastener
- 14-page Quirrel comic book
- Gift-box-style case with gold-foil filigree and a clear printed sleeve
- Gold-foil art print set by Ari Gibson
- Physical copy of the game on your choice of platform including all DLC: Hidden Dreams, The Grimm Troupe, Lifeblood, and Godmaster.
- Nintendo Switch™ copies of the Collector’s Edition include a bonus cleaning cloth
All physical copies of Hollow Knight include a manual and fold-out map of Hallownest.
Descend into the Dark
Brave the Depths of a Forgotten Kingdom
Beneath the fading town of Dirtmouth sleeps a vast, ancient kingdom. Many are drawn beneath the surface, searching for riches, or glory, or answers to old secrets.
As the enigmatic Hollow Knight, you’ll traverse the depths, unravel its mysteries and conquer its evils.
Use Your Skills and Reflexes to Survive
Hollow Knight is a challenging 2D action-adventure. You’ll explore twisting caverns, battle tainted creatures and escape intricate traps, all to solve an ancient long-hidden mystery.
- Explore vast, inter-connected worlds
- Encounter a bizarre collection of friends and foes
- Evolve with powerful new skills and abilities
Evocative Hand-Drawn Art
The world of Hollow Knight is brought to life in vivid, moody detail, its caverns alive with bizarre and terrifying creatures, each animated by hand in a traditional 2D style.
Every new area you’ll discover is beautifully unique and strange, teeming with new creatures and characters to discover. The world of Hollow Knight is one worth exploring just to take in the sights and discover new wonders hidden off of the beaten path.
- Art Cards, Map, Comic, and Cover design by Ari Gibson
- Brooch modeled by Shawn Witt
- Brooch prototyping by Camille Young and Jack Murphy
- Cleaning Cloth by Ikuno Ohashi
- Papercraft by Custom Papertoys and Makoto Koji
- Concept, Brooch, and Box Design by Nina Matsumoto and Jon Kay
- Project Direction by Noah Lane, Ryan Alyea, and Reid Young
- Production Management by Brian Jaworski
“PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS4” is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.