Have an issue that you need fixed? Check the FAQ below, or you can contact us and we'll get you squared away!
- We are based out of Tucson, Arizona in the United States. We ship most domestic packages through the USPS or UPS, and internationally via USPS ePacket or IPA, or through FedEx. The further you live from Arizona, the longer your package may take to arrive.
- Fangamer is closed on weekends, holidays, and other rare occasions. We may post a notice on our website if orders will take longer than usual to ship.
- If you have an issue or concern about a delivery, please contact your local post office or courier.
- Requests which require shipment of a physical item (including replacements and exchanges) may take up to a week to fulfill. We appreciate your understanding.
Order Changes & Cancellations
Cancel an order
We unfortunately cannot cancel orders once they have shipped. You may want information on a return instead.
Change an order's shipping method
Change an order's shipping address
In most cases it's not necessary to cancel an order to change the shipping address. This may only be necessary in the case of very wrong addresses, for example if the country is wrong so you've ended up with domestic shipping instead of international.
Change an order's billing address, or billing method
Remove items from an order
Add items to an order
Combine two or more orders
I had a problem with my billing information my order was not completed successfully, but there's a charge on my bank account!
Here's how to place an order if your billing and shipping addresses are different:
During the checkout process under “Billing address”, there are two options to pick from. The default option is “Same as shipping address”, and the other option is “Use a different billing address”. What you’ll need to do is select the “Use a different billing address” option, and then enter the billing address that is associated with your credit card. Please note that the billing address is only used for payment authorization, and the shipping address is where your items will actually be sent to.
Shipping Problems & Information
How much does it cost to ship to my country?
To calculate your order's shipping fee, you can add all of the items you'd like to purchase to your cart, and then proceed through the checkout process and enter your full shipping address. In the next screen (before you enter your payment information), you'll be able to view all available shipping classes and their prices.
When will my order ship?
Please note that our mailroom is closed on weekends and holidays.
Received wrong item
Something missing from order
Received damaged or defective item
Damaged vinyl sleeves (seam splits, etc)
Package is marked as delivered, but I have not received it
Package is marked as delivered to Tucson, Arizona, and I don't live there
Please see the "package is being returned to sender" section for more information.
Package is being returned to sender
If your package is being returned to sender, please contact us and we'll be able to arrange a re-shipment or refund as appropriate. Please note that you will need to pay shipping fees for a re-shipment. If we've already received the Return to Sender package, we may already have emailed you to let you know!
Returns & Exchanges
Processing a Return
For returns, please contact us within 30 days of when your order shipped. We can only refund the cost of the item; we will not refund the cost of shipping.
Processing an Exchange
Fangamer is closed on weekends, holidays, and other rare occasions. We may post a notice on our website if orders will take longer than usual to ship.
We cannot guarantee specific delivery dates, and we do not offer refunds for shipping fees if packages are delivered later than expected. Any option labeled "Next Day" or "2nd Day" simply refers to the exact name of a service provided by a carrier and not a delivery guarantee. If you're in a hurry to receive an order, please contact us and we'll do our best to get it shipped off ASAP!
All of our domestic (US) shipping classes offer tracking, but vary in price/speed:
- UPS Next Day Saver and UPS 2nd Day are very expensive and fast. These packages usually arrive overnight or 2 days after being shipped, but may sometimes take additional days for delivery. There may be 1 to 2 business days fulfillment time depending on when the order is placed. Delivery may take longer if your shipping address is located farther away from a major hub, and delivery may be delayed due to weather or other shipping complications. We cannot guarantee when packages will arrive and do not offer refunds if it does not arrive in any specific timeframe. Any timeframe provided on our checkout is an estimated average, not a guarantee. UPS does not pick up or deliver packages on weekends or holidays.
- Priority Mail is a faster shipping class offered above Standard in some instances. These packages usually arrive in 2 - 3 days after being shipped.
- Standard is an inexpensive, moderately fast option for any order. Standard may ship via UPS Ground or USPS depending on what is fastest and most affordable for your shipping address. These packages usually arrive in 2 - 6 days. (Book orders may take a couple of additional extra days to arrive.) If your order needs to ship specifically through UPS or USPS please state this in your order comments to the mailroom and contact us to let us know.
- In some rare instances, Free Shipping, usually labeled as Standard with zero cost, may take an additional 3 - 5 days to arrive.
We ship international orders to almost anywhere in the world! Here's an explanation of our international shipping classes:
- FedEx International Priority and FedEx International Economy are more expensive, very fast, and offer detailed door-to-door tracking. These packages usually have a time-in-transit after shipping of 2-5 days, but we cannot guarantee delivery times. The cost typically includes customs and duty so this may help avoid hidden fees when your package arrives. Packages sent this way are signature-required and cannot be sent to PO boxes. Priority is a little more expensive and slightly faster.
- USPS ePacket and IPA are inexpensive and medium-to-slow speed. IPA does not offer tracking, while ePacket does offer tracking. These packages usually arrive within 2 - 6 weeks. These shipping classes are usually very reliable. They utilize your local postal service, however, so if you frequently have lost/stolen mail, it may not be the best choice.
- Some countries and weight classes may offer other rare classes, please contact us for any questions!
Shirts & Apparel
- Flecks and minor variations in the print.
- Variations in the fabric color. Sometimes, especially for large/small/womens sizes, we have to use different brands.
- Stray shirt threads.
- Sticky residue. This is from the light adhesive our printer sometimes uses to keep the shirts from shifting during print — it washes off easily.
- Gaps or buildup in the ink when printed on/around seams.
- Faint chemical smell. This is a result of the discharge printing inks — it's gone after the first wash.
- Small spots of discoloration or dust on the shirt. This is usually from the printing press and, like everything, generally washes right out.
- Two different shirts of the same size being slightly larger or smaller than each other.
- Slightly bent/worn edges on posters. We do our best to keep them clean, but shipping can be a little rough.
- Gaps or tears in shrinkwrap.
- Minor bending of the dust jacket, especially at the top and bottom of the spine, which does not leave noticeable creases.
- Excess glue on the front/back pages (this can be an artifact of the binding process).
- Minor print or paper irregularities.
- Gaps or tears in shrinkwrap.
Physical Games & Collector's Editions
- Gaps or tears in shrinkwrap.
Pins & Keychains
- Minor scuffs or small bubbles only visible close up.
- Slight variations in the alignment of printed colors on designs with printed colors.
- Minor flaws in glazing (including tiny bubbles or rough spots).
- Stray threads
- Some variation in shape may occur as stuffing can shift within the plush. It's typically possible to give the plush a good squeeze and mold things back into place.
- Slight variation in the placement of embroidered details.
- Minor chips or spots on handmade products such as figurines.
- Minor variations in paint on hand-painted items such as figurines.
- Slight variations in coloration of an item, especially across different production runs.
If an order contains a preorder item, unless otherwise noted, the order will only ship when all items are ready. Please order preorder items separately if you would like your other items sooner.
Some items are limited to sale in certain territories and we will enforce this limitation.
Any written agreement, contract, or invoice supersedes these general website terms if provided.
Fangamer, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future purchases, or any other service from us, for any reason at any time, including no reason. Examples of possible reasons include:
- Violations of this Shipping / Return Policy, including violations of a products with a per-customer limit.
- Fraud and other illegal acts.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Fangamer customer, partner, employee, member, or officer.
Where applicable, we may not provide a full refund for suspended or terminated accounts or orders. For example, if we rendered some non-refundable services or products to you.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your optional account and password on Fangamer. Fangamer cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
The failure of Fangamer to exercise or enforce any provision of this Shipping / Return Policy shall not constitute a waiver of such provision. No waiver by Fangamer of any breach of this Shipping / Return Policy shall be a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach. No waiver by Fangamer of any provision under this Shipping / Return Policy shall be construed as a waiver of any other provision. Unless otherwise stated, a waiver by Fangamer of any provision of this Shipping / Return Policy shall only be on a per-order basis, and the full Shipping / Return Policy shall be enforced for any preceding or subsequent order.
- Residents of some US states may be required to pay sales taxes. If you're in a state with origin-based sales tax where we sometimes sell at an event, you may see another city's sales tax listed during checkout.
- Some of our shipping methods internationally are considered to be shipped "DDU", which means we do not pay customs or duties and you may be charged this to receive your order. You have to pay these fees when you get your package, so please be aware of your country’s tax policy before you order. We cannot mark shipments as gifts. Fangamer is not responsible for any additional taxes, fees, logistics, or other additional charges required by your local government or delivery service to receive your package.
- Some shipping methods may offer some or all prepaid customs charges included in the cost of transportation to avoid long lines at a postal office and extra fees. Certain shipments, such very large orders or packages to certain countries, may be ineligible for pre-paid customs charges, require additional fees, additional identification, and/or require you to pick the item(s) up in person at a certain facility. Fangamer is not responsible for any additional taxes, fees, logistics, or other additional charges required by your local government or delivery service to receive your package.
- IF YOU CHOOSE PREPAID CUSTOMS: The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/ebuyer. The consignee authorizes Fangamer to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that Fangamer may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor. The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
Need more help, or need to contact us?
Email us at:
If you need to mail us something, here's our address:
5055 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85712United States
Please note that our office is closed (and therefore we're not around to chat or answer emails) on weekends.