It's so cute and colorful. Personally I find the wiki easier to actually get information while I play, but the book is well worth it just to have and flip through. It's beautiful and a little piece of the game to hold in the real world.
What an amazing, well made fantastic guide book. I had purchased the first copy of the stardew valley guide book, but with the new update out it was a bit dated, i knew i HAD TO HAVE this new guide book. i love collection guides and this book is so beautiful, well made and perfectly inked. each page is packed to the edge with colour, information, and adorable pictures.
I will 100% be recommending this guide book to all stardew valley fans i come across and be giving them as christmas/birthday gifts for years to come. this whole book is truly a work of art.
I don't know what else to say but this is a truly unique and expectional work of art. The pages are filled with great attention to detail and information a plenty. Couldn't of made a better purchase.
Awesome book, entirely in colors, almost everything is there, seems to miss some information I needed, but overall it's really a must for all SV players :)
Its 264 pages feature hundreds of illustrations and tons of useful gossip about your new hometown and all the people in it, including:
- All the details on multiplayer mode, fish ponds, tailoring, and loads of other new and updated content.
- Likes and dislikes for a host of potential friends and more-than-friends.
- A look at all the crops, tools, animals, and facts of farm-life you'll need to become an agricultural expert.
- At least one section titled "A Guide to Wooing and Marriage"
- A handy database in the back filled with information you'll want to keep close at hand.