Lovely, well thought out book with immense detail. Truly a gift to fans of SDV.
I just received this beautifully crafted guidebook and I have to say that this is one of the best things I’ve ever purchased! I’ve spent the last hour flipping through the pages and reading it all! The attention to detail in this guide can be seen in every page! Y’all have outdone yourselves! This was a pleasure to purchase and will stay next to me during every game session! Thank you so much for this! 🙏🏼
This is definitely my favorite book the pitchers are stunning.
With so much color and illustrations, it's just as exciting to open up this book of Stardew knowledge as it is to playing Stardew valley itself. The smell of new books and crisp pages is so inviting to use. I look forward to using this book, as its companion to my current Stardew valley adventure. It also doubles as an art book from the illustrator's creation of the guidebook.
Other notes: A minor flaw is I found a few corner page imperfections, but I do not mind too much, as it adds a unique touch to the book. For further improvements, I would love to see adjustments to the loots that monsters drop off, and other resources that can be found by certain monsters, maybe a page containing loots each monster drops. For example, dust sprites do not only drop coal, but also coffee beans.
I'm just so pleased with this book, I could flip through this book and bask into the beautiful color pages filled with useful information.
This guide is absolutely stunning. If you're a big fan, I'd say this is a must.
Its 264 pages feature hundreds of illustrations and tons of useful gossip about your new hometown and all the people in it, including:
- All the details on multiplayer mode, fish ponds, tailoring, and loads of other new and updated content.
- Likes and dislikes for a host of potential friends and more-than-friends.
- A look at all the crops, tools, animals, and facts of farm-life you'll need to become an agricultural expert.
- At least one section titled "A Guide to Wooing and Marriage"
- A handy database in the back filled with information you'll want to keep close at hand.