Stardew Valley Guidebook
by Kari Fry and Ryan Novak
Illustrated by Kari Fry and written by Ryan Novak, this fourth edition official hardcover player's guide and art book is the perfect companion to version 1.5 of Stardew Valley on Switch, PS4, XB1, PC, iOS, and Android.
Its 288 pages feature hundreds of illustrations and tons of useful gossip about your new hometown and all the people in it, including:
- All the details on multiplayer mode, fish ponds, tailoring, the new Ginger Island area, and loads of other new and updated content.
- Likes and dislikes for a host of potential friends and more-than-friends.
- A look at all the crops, tools, animals, and facts of farm-life you'll need to become an agricultural expert.
- At least one section titled "A Guide to Wooing and Marriage"
- A handy database in the back filled with information you'll want to keep close at hand.
It's easier to be a farmer when you have the almanac.