Retro City Rampage™ DX (PS4™ Retail Version)
by Vblank Entertainment
The PS4 version is sold out. However, you can now purchase the PS Vita retail edition!
This limited edition retail version of Retro City Rampage™ DX is the rarest PlayStation®4 game ever printed! Only 2,000 available, so pre-order yours before it's too late.
This is a full PS4™ retail release. It includes a PS4™ Blu-ray Disc™ and case, factory shrink wrapped with a double sided reversible cover. It can be played on any PS4™ system worldwide, any region.
PRE-ORDER TODAY AND ALSO GET:
- The official soundtrack featuring 32 tracks by Jake 'virt' Kaufman, Freaky DNA and Norrin Radd (Digital Download)
- PC and Mac versions of Retro City Rampage™ DX for Steam (Digital Download)
ABOUT RETRO CITY RAMPAGE™ DX
Open world carjacking goes back to the '80s in this 8-BIT nostalgic throwback. Run missions! Outrun the law! Rampage the city with weapons, power-ups and vehicles!
This re-mastered DX version includes both a Story Mode of open world adventure and an Arcade Mode for quick pick-up-and-play action. It also packs an interactive city full of shops, mini games, customizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more.
- Huge Open-World to Explore
- Over 60 Story Missions
- Over 40 Arcade Challenges
- Over 25 Weapons & Power-Ups
- Over 50 Vehicles to Steal & Equip
- Over 200 Character Customizations
- Includes Prototype Version, "ROM City Rampage"
- Includes Special Guest Stars Mini Games
- "Virtual Meat Boy"
- "BIT.TRIP: Retro City"
- "Epic Meal Time"
- Includes Free-Roaming Mode
- Play as Meat Boy, CommanderVideo, Steve from Minecraft and more!
- Playable in: English, Francais, Italiano, Deutsch, Espanol
Note: This PS4™ disc does not include PS3™ or PS Vita versions of the game. Only the digital download from the PlayStation®Store is Cross Buy.
Retro City Rampage™ DX is developed and published by Vblank Entertainment Inc. “Retro City Rampage”, the game, the characters and all related elements are trademarks of Vblank Entertainment Inc. ©2010-2014 All Rights Reserved.
“PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS3”‚ “PS4”‚ and “PSVITA” are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.