Keep everything you collect on your travels—only neat and tidy, this time.
- Bag measures 20 inches wide by 10 inches tall.
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Three exterior pockets, including one behind the Prince's head.
- Interior pocket measures 11 inches wide by 6 inches tall—perfect for keeping a game of Katamari Damacy on your person at all times.
- YKK zipper
- Trolley handle pass-through
This fully custom bag was designed by Audrey Waner, with an interior lining pattern by Keita Takahashi.
As a longtime Katamari fan, I was thrilled to get this for Christmas last year. Fits quite a bit of stuff if you're smart about how you pack. It's been working great as a second carry-on on flights, or as a weekend bag. The strap in the back for looping it onto a suitcase handle is amazing, too!
As a Katamari fan I can say the bag is super cute, good quality and I just love it!
This bag is a hit at the airport, the side pockets are fantastic and the inside is roomy, however its almost tube like towards the ends and it can lead to unique stuffing methods.