- Fits perfectly. I'm 6'2”, 200 lbs and I almost always wear a large. This sweater fits very flatteringly with a somewhat slim cut.
- High quality fabric.
- Neither too thin nor too thick.
- The designs actually have little flecks of gold on them, which I thought was neat.
- Could have a little more design on the front. It matches the image on the site, so judge for yourself, but the Elite Knight set is defined by a very intense pattern on the front. They could replace the zipper with a gold zipper to better-match the original. I'm thinking of doing this myself.
- Fabric is a little darker in real life than it appears in the images. It's closer to a DS3 Elite Knight Set than a DS 1 or 2 set.
- The pattern on the right shoulder is a little random. It's taken from the middle of the Crest shield. Could probably be better if they made it an iconographic version of the Astora Straight Sword.
I do love the design of this hoodie, however I have a few negative points. Considering the price of this with postage to the UK the material, although soft feels cheap and thin with the printing on it peeling away after a couple of washes (even when following the instructions on the label). Compared to the sleeve length the torso also feels like it comes up way too small - because of this wearing it just looks and feels awkward when I wear it as it just tends to slowly pull upwards after putting it on. In addition to this the print on the back and sleeves is 25% smaller than shown on the product page. Very disappointing overall.
Size was great. Print was great. My husband wears this all the time. It is a light jacket though, so best if worn in Spring or Fall.
The overall quality looked pretty ok, but the 3XL size fit like a XL. This was the most ridiculous size discrepancy I have ever seen in clothing. I might recommend ordering 2 - 3 sizes up from what you normally wear for this.
Very comfortable sweatshirt. The design looks amazing on the outside and the zipper is a nice touch. However, this hoodie is unusually thin for the price. You can get a decently heavier hoodie without the print for $11 so you have to wonder how exactly a fancy print is worth $38 more. While I'm willing to pay the extra as a huge Dark Souls fan, I don't feel it's a good enough value and I'm not going to go crazy buying other sweatshirts. Another downside is that while the fabric inside is super comfortable, it gets easily sweaty and is very gross-feeling when it's wet. Living in the city, I have to walk and run around a lot and I tend to get sweaty often.
Hoodie of a nameless knight, perhaps an elite knight of Astora, based on the heraldic symbols on its four print locations and its custom-minted zipper pull.
This official Dark Souls hoodie is printed by Forward on 80%/20% cotton/polyester blended hooded sweatshirts by Independent Trading Company. 4X-6X are a 70%/30% cotton/polyester blend.
|Unisex XS-3X||Independent AFX4000Z|
|Unisex 4X-6X||Independent IND4000Z|
Dark Souls™ & ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc./©FromSoftware, Inc.