Merchandise Sizing and Information
(Hint: Not sure what size to get? Get whatever size you're wearing right now!)
Note: most our ladies shirts use District Made garments, however some older shirts use American Apparel and Bella brand garments, which have a much smaller fit! Please check the product page to be sure what garment is used.
- District Made DM1170L / DM104L (100 percent cotton)
- District Made DM1190L / DM108L (50/50 polycotton blend)
Our larger unisex sizes must be printed on different garments due to product availability. Sizes 4X-6X are printed on the following shirts (as noted on individual product pages):
- Port and Company: PC54 and PC61 are 100% cotton (size chart), PC55 is a 50/50 blend (size chart)
- Gildan: Gildan 2000 100% cotton (size chart)
We print our jackets on a variety of garments to achieve a wide range of styles- there's something for everyone, whether you're plowing through a northeastern winter or occupying milder southern climates.
Note: sometimes larger sizes and ladies sizes will have to be printed on different garments due to availability. This can change the color and even fabric blend of your order, so check the product pages carefully.
- Independent IND4000Z (heavyweight jacket)
- Independent AFX4000Z (lightweight jacket)
- Independent PRM90HTZ (lightweight terry)
- Independent EXP70PTZ (lightweight Poly-Tech jacket)
- Independent EXP80PTZ (heavyweight Poly-Tech jacket)
- Independent SS155RJZ (raglan lightweight jacket
- Gildan 18600
- Shirts: We recommend that you wash your Fangamer apparel inside-out, with like colors, in cold water. Tumble dry low heat, no bleach, no ironing. If worn frequently, we also recommended washing on a gentle cycle.
- Jackets & Hoodies: Wash and dry the same as shirts (inside-out, like colors, cold water, low heat), zipped up, along with other garments to reduce zipper pull damage. If your jacket has a custom zipper pull, consider taking it off before putting it in the wash.
- Mugs: Our custom-made mugs are heavy duty, but if you want them to last a long time you may consider washing them by hand and avoid microwaving.
- Patches: Our patches and velcro come with a temporary adhesive, but we recommend sewing the patch on once you're happy with its placement.
Plush Toys: We recommend surface-wash only for our plushes, such as with a washcloth and mild soap and water. (Think the kind of soap you'd use to wash your hands, rather than a harsher detergent.) For deeper cleaning, you can also give the plush a soak in warm water with the same mild soap and letting it air-dry. We only suggest machine washing if your plush is extremely dirty and surface cleaning doesn't work, however please keep in mind that this method may cause damaged details or lumpy stuffing. The washing machine should be on the gentlest settings and air dried only.
Our plushies that have internal components such as wire armatures (like the Grimm Plush and Kazooie Plush), magnets, or electronic components are not machine washable, and we only recommend gently cleaning the surface with a damp, soapy wash cloth.